EEII opens process of selection for 9 researchers who are currently at the university or who have received their PHD degree not longer than 3 years ago.
Selected researchers will benefit from:
– flight tickets and accommodation in Trieste (Italy);
– tailor-made coaching session on their presentation;
– promotion of their projects before and after session in Trieste (Italy).
Project Partner AREA Science Park, Trieste, organizes a networking and pitching event to exhibit innovative ideas, prototypes and products to potential financial and industrial partners. Nine scientists from Romania, Slovakia and Ukraine will be invited to use the event for finding investors or business partners.
If you answered to most of the questions with YES, than proceed further.
How to apply?
a. (mandatory) project description (presentation) which includes:
– Brief description of the idea/prototype;
– Business sectors of application;
– Explain why it is feasible;
– Prove it`s feasibility by naming companies that might be interested;
– Write briefly what are the results in case you have tested it;
– Other data that you consider it relevant.
b. (not mandatory) Short motivation letter
This will be a selection criteria in case of projects being at the same level of quality.
Please send the project description (and motivation letter) to email@example.com
Subject: Application for EEII workshop in Trieste, (name), (country)
In message, we would like to have:
Name, Surname, phone number, e-mail that you check constantly
LinkedIN profile (or CV attached)
Make sure that LinkedIN profile is complete and visible to searches.